With the budget session going on in the Parliament, expectations from the #Budget2016 was bound to become a talking point on social media platforms such as Twitter. This year’s budget was one of the most cumbersome one, comprising of suggestions from experts, economists, advisors and general public.
Here are the few expectations from public & private players that were shared on Twitter:
1. Vinay Dholakia – @vinaydholakia
2. Magicbricks – @magicbricks
3. Esha Agarwal – @deveshvari
4. Entrepreneur India @EntrepreneurIND
5. Microsoft India @MicrosoftIndia
Like this story? Or have something to share?
Write to us:email@example.com, or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter
Compiled by – Media Team